-
October 20th, 2002, 12:37 PM
#261
Inactive Member
Aha! so thats who you are! sorry tear_drop, i must write that down, i keep forgetting who ppl are on msn!!
lol
nice pic of chai btw
[img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 20th, 2002, 12:57 PM
#262
Inactive Member
LoL, that's ok. To be honest. I forgot who you were too, lol [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
October 20th, 2002, 09:40 PM
#263
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
Anni, I've got MSN these days and if you pm me at the other place I'll give you my thingy for it [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
That sounds *so* wrong! *pm's you on the other place*
-
October 20th, 2002, 11:09 PM
#264
Inactive Member
*a billion years later* thanks Lain!
and it's ballet Lori! ooooooooo! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
*bounces around*
-
October 21st, 2002, 01:45 PM
#265
Inactive Member
LOL Laurie that is indeed a great name for us [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
babe o ramas unite!!
Kat
-
October 21st, 2002, 01:47 PM
#266
Inactive Member
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 21, 2002 10:48 AM: Message edited by: Kattitude ]</font>
-
October 24th, 2002, 02:22 PM
#267
Twizzle
Guest
bumping so that Sam can add her piccie [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
-
March 27th, 2003, 11:27 AM
#268
Inactive Member
For old times sake.. I thought I'd bump all of us BABES back to the first page [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 27th, 2003, 11:30 AM
#269
Inactive Member
Nice thought Jen, but a lot of those piccies don't work anymore [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
March 27th, 2003, 11:32 AM
#270
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
Nice thought Jen, but a lot of those piccies don't work anymore [img]frown.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Most work for me.. I see Terry & Janie, Kat, you, Marci, Lain.. I cant see Laurie though [img]frown.gif[/img]
*edit* Add Steen and Mandie (_TearDropOnFire_ .. I think her name is Mandie) to that list of ppl I can see [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ March 27, 2003 07:37 AM: Message edited by: Jen ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks